Recently, prime minister Narendra Modi invited several film stars to take part in his ambitious cleanliness campaign, Swachhata Hi Seva. Baahubali star Prabhas was one of the stars who received personalized letters from the PM.
This morning, Prabhas took to Facebook and invited his fans to join him in making the country clean and healthy. Prabhas said Mahatma Gandhi always strived for cleanliness and that keeping India clean and green is not only a duty as a citizen but also a habit.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?