Recently, prime minister Narendra Modi invited several film stars to take part in his ambitious cleanliness campaign, Swachhata Hi Seva. Baahubali star Prabhas was one of the stars who received personalized letters from the PM.
This morning, Prabhas took to Facebook and invited his fans to join him in making the country clean and healthy. Prabhas said Mahatma Gandhi always strived for cleanliness and that keeping India clean and green is not only a duty as a citizen but also a habit.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’m alright: Super Star dispels injury rumors
- Young hero keen to write scripts for other heroes
- Former heroine to play Gopichand’s sister
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections