Recently, prime minister Narendra Modi invited several film stars to take part in his ambitious cleanliness campaign, Swachhata Hi Seva. Baahubali star Prabhas was one of the stars who received personalized letters from the PM.
This morning, Prabhas took to Facebook and invited his fans to join him in making the country clean and healthy. Prabhas said Mahatma Gandhi always strived for cleanliness and that keeping India clean and green is not only a duty as a citizen but also a habit.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?