Young actor Ashish Reddy, nephew of ace producer Dil Raju, is making his acting debut with Rowdy Boys. Directed by Harsha Konuganti, the movie is all set to release on January 14.
Before that, the makers of Rowdy Boys met the pan-Indian star, Prabhas and asked him to launch the next song from the movie.
Titled Ye Zindag, the friendship was launched by Prabhas. He liked it very much and wished Ashish and the team all the best. Composed by Devi Sri Prasad, the new song will be out today at 11 AM on YouTube.
Rowdy Boys has Anupama Parameswaran, Sahidev Vikram, Karthik Rathnam, Tej Kurapati, Komalee Prasad and others in prominent roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman
- Latest – Tamannah gives clarity on her wedding plans