Fondly called as Indian Michael Jackson, actor and choreographer turned director Prabhu Deva made his silver screen comeback in South films with Tamannaah-starrer Abhinetri. Prabhu Deva also produced the film in Tamil.
According to the latest buzz, Prabhu Deva is keen on making his comeback to Tollywood as a director. It may be recalled that Prabhu Deva made his directorial debut with the super hit Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana.
The hotshot filmmaker directed numerous hit films in Hindi and Tamil, but he didn’t make any Telugu film after Chiranjeevi’s Shankar Dada Zindabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Mahesh Babu to spread his multiplex business to this metro city?
- Rakul’s statement on inspiring her fans to be fit
- Ram Charan welcomes debut Mega hero to showbiz
- Krack Teaser- Stylish and Action-Packed
- Bheeshma’s latest US collections