Fondly called as Indian Michael Jackson, actor and choreographer turned director Prabhu Deva made his silver screen comeback in South films with Tamannaah-starrer Abhinetri. Prabhu Deva also produced the film in Tamil.
According to the latest buzz, Prabhu Deva is keen on making his comeback to Tollywood as a director. It may be recalled that Prabhu Deva made his directorial debut with the super hit Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana.
The hotshot filmmaker directed numerous hit films in Hindi and Tamil, but he didn’t make any Telugu film after Chiranjeevi’s Shankar Dada Zindabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil to do a Nani in 18 Pages?
- Vishnu Manchu’s only advice to Manoj after divorce
- Salman shows his big heart silently; To help 25,000 cine workers
- Is Maruthi planning a spin-off to BBM & Mahanubhavudu
- Chiru, Nag & young Mega heroes’ song on Coronavirus goes viral
- Pawan, Mahesh were the first choice for this upcoming film