Prabhu Deva was last seen alongside Tamannah in the flop film Abhinetri. Now, he has decided to give a sure shot hit and has teamed up with Abhinetri’s director AL Vijay for yet another project.
The above said project, was launched officially in Chennai today and the shoot will go on from tomorrow. Aishwarya Rajesh will be playing the female lead in this film which will be shot in both Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
Produced by Pramod films in association with Trident Arts, this film is yet another comedy caper which will also have many Telugu artists playing key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon
- Actor Saptagiri’s touching gesture for COVID affected director
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa