Star character artiste Prakash Raj’s humanitarian work needs no introduction. He had adopted a Telangana village a few years ago and transformed the lives of its people. Even during the lockdown, he offered help to the poor migrant workers who were left without a shelter or transport.
In a latest gesture that’s winning everyone’s hearts, Prakash Raj is sponsoring the education expenses of a poor girl named Sirichandana from West Godavari district. Sirichandana is a merit student since her school days and she recently secured admission for a masters program in Information Technology at the prestigious University of Salford in Manchester, United Kingdom.
However, Sirichandana, who lost her father in her childhood and hails from a financially poor background, couldn’t afford the foreign education. Her story went viral on social media and came to Prakash Raj’s notice. The actor immediately reached out to Sirichandana’s family and offered to bear the expenses for the young girl’s foreign studies. The jubilant young girl and her mother came to Hyderabad and personally thanked Prakash Raj for his kind gesture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a fresh release date