Sometime back, we had revealed that the pre-release business of NGK has been done for 9 crores and K K Radha Mohan has bagged the rights. This amount is a bit less keeping Suriya’s craze in mind.
But as the star hero has not given a big hit in the past few years, things are tough for him now. Previously, if a Suriya’s film becomes a hit, the collections of 9 crores was a cake walk.
But things have changed and there is huge pressure on the star. As the film is also of a serious genre, the family audience will keep away.
But as the film has got a U certificate and has a decent talk, there is all possibility that the film will be a hit. But in order to get through this, the film needs to open on a strong note.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu proves why he is the most successful in Tollywood
- Disco Raja’s first-day collections in AP/TG
- Tamannaah opens up about the books that changed her life
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Star producer buys Nizam rights of Chiru’s next?
- Interesting update on Mahesh’s role in Vamsi Paidipally film