Sometime back, we had revealed that the pre-release business of NGK has been done for 9 crores and K K Radha Mohan has bagged the rights. This amount is a bit less keeping Suriya’s craze in mind.
But as the star hero has not given a big hit in the past few years, things are tough for him now. Previously, if a Suriya’s film becomes a hit, the collections of 9 crores was a cake walk.
But things have changed and there is huge pressure on the star. As the film is also of a serious genre, the family audience will keep away.
But as the film has got a U certificate and has a decent talk, there is all possibility that the film will be a hit. But in order to get through this, the film needs to open on a strong note.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India