The late Raj Kapoor is one of Indian cinema’s biggest legend and his entire family from the likes of Kareena Kapoor to Ranbir is still working in films currently.
Raj Kapoor is one of the first persons in the country who built a film studio in India. Known as the famous RK Studios, the 70-year-old studio is located in Mumbai and was in news because of a massive fire accident which took place last year.
Once again it is in the news as the Kapoor scions have decided to dispose of the studio now. The latest we hear is that the prestigious studio is up for a sale and some unheard amounts are being quoted to bag this property.
Speaking about the same, Rak Kapoor’s actor son, Rishi Kapoor revealed that as the studio was running into losses, they have decided to dispose of it.
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?