Young actor Priyadarshi, who shot to fame with Pellichoopulu, is slowly venturing into playing more mature roles. Recently, he delivered a noteworthy performance in F2, and he also played a supporting role in Akhil’s Mr Majnu.
Meanwhile, the actor unveiled the first look of his upcoming film, Mallesham, a biopic based on the life of Padma Shri Chinthakindi Mallesham, who invented the ‘Asu Machine’. His invention helped lakhs of handloom weavers to reduce the manual labour required to produce handlooms. KTR, cabinet minister, unveiled the first look and wished the film a huge success. And it is likely that the film will receive good support from the Telangana government given the film’s story which is set in Telangana.
It is little wonder that Priyadarshi is being highly appreciated for playing the lead role in the film. And although it was shot with a limited budget, the film is expected to make a mark considering the drama that it encompasses. Raj has directed the film and it is likely to release later this year.
— Priyadarshi (@priyadarshi_i) February 3, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa