Producer Gnanavel Raja is well known in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana because of his Studio Green banner and his association with a number of super hit films. He recently released Suriya’s ’24’ in Telugu. This star producer is now on a hunger strike.
The pirated copy of 24 came out from a well known multiplex in Bangalore and this has shocked the industry, as such things are expected to happen in single screen theaters. With such a high quality print of 24 coming out, Gnanavel Raja got very upset.
He has decided to sit on a hunger strike until death, to force the government into action. The producer has appealed to the industry bodies and actors to support his hunger strike.
Articles that might interest you:
- It’s official: Prabhas20 is Radhe Shyam
- Dil Raju’s daughter’s touching post on mother’s birthday
- Prabhas joins 5 years of Baahubali celebrations
- Puri Jagannadh finally makes the big change for Fighter?
- Samantha learns and teaches an important lesson
- Malayalam star actors’ next to be shot on iPhone