The Producers Council rebuffed allegations made by Natti Kumar, that many producers had dealings with dreaded gangster Naeem, who was shot dead some days ago. Natti Kumar made the allegations during an interview with a TV channel and even explicitly named a few producers.
A meeting was called for by the Council and the representatives officially condemned the allegations. They have also issued show cause notices to Natti Kumar. Producer Ashok Kumar, who was one of the persons named by Natti Kumar, has challenged Natti Kumar to come forward with proof or face libel charges.
The Council also acknowledged that around 60 Lakhs went missing from the account books and that cases have been filed against the accountants responsible.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film