Director Nandini Reddy’s much-talked-about romantic entertainer, Anni Manchi Sakunamule, is all set to hit silver screens in a few hours. The pre-release buzz around the movie has been quite positive, and Nandini exuded confidence on the film’s success in one of the recent promotional interviews.
Nandini also spoke highly about Anni Manchi Sakunamule’s climax. She proudly claimed that the last 20 minutes of the movie is the best she has ever written in her career. She also said that audience will fall in love with the film’s hero Santosh Soban’s character and that they will connect to him very deeply.
Malavika Nair is the female lead of Anni Manchi Sakunamule. The film has its soundtrack composed by Mickey J Mayer, while Priyanka Dutt and Swapna Dutt are the producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Spider-Man : Across the Spider-Verse – Visually okay, but lacks substance
- Mohan Babu and Vishnu Manchu to produce a film with a whopping 100 crore budget
- Innovative promotions make Mem Famous a double blockbuster
- Allu Aravind announces an exciting lineup of Geetha Arts’ future projects
- Guntur Kaaram’s first glimpse creates an all-time record
- Nikhil 20 is titled Swayambhu; First look poster is out now
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food