Even after the blockbuster success of F2 earlier this year, Punjabi girl Mehreen Pirzada surprised everyone by not signing another Telugu film. But recently, the young beauty was roped in to play one of the leading ladies in Gopichand’s high budget spy thriller.
Now, Mehreen seems to be getting busier in Tollywood once again. Apparently, she has signed hero Naga Shaurya’s next project under debutant Teja’s direction. Mehreen was quite impressed with her character and the story and gave her nod to the project immediately. The film will be launched tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest