Even after the blockbuster success of F2 earlier this year, Punjabi girl Mehreen Pirzada surprised everyone by not signing another Telugu film. But recently, the young beauty was roped in to play one of the leading ladies in Gopichand’s high budget spy thriller.
Now, Mehreen seems to be getting busier in Tollywood once again. Apparently, she has signed hero Naga Shaurya’s next project under debutant Teja’s direction. Mehreen was quite impressed with her character and the story and gave her nod to the project immediately. The film will be launched tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow
- Coolie No:1 to be out on this date
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?