Tollywood’s latest movies, Pushpa: The Rise and Shyam Singha Roy, have proved that audiences always like to watch movies on big screens. The collections of both movies are solid proofs to prove it.
In Nizam, Allu Arjun’s Pushpa has collected Rs.1.65 share crores on Sunday. Meanwhile, Nani’s period drama, Shyam Singha Roy has grossed a decent share of Rs. 1.5 crores yesterday(Sunday) in Nizam.
Amid the Omicron scare, both movies are doing well at the ticket windows in Nizam. Pushpa and Shyam Singha Roy can mint more in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops big update on Ram Charan’s RC15
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman