Pushpa is turning out to be a dark horse in the Hindi market. With each passing day, the collections are growing and the distributors are quite happy.
The film has made 3.6 crores on Wednesday taking the title to 23 crores net. The film has been steady from day one and as the word of mouth is good, the collections are set to increase.
Back in Telugu, the film will be tested from tomorrow as Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy is coming out in a big way. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops big update on Ram Charan’s RC15
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman