Icon Star Allu Arjun’s latest movie, Pushpa: The Rise, has been continuing its rage at the box office in Telugu states.
Directed by Sukumar, the film has made a share of Rs. 2.5 crores on the 4th day in Andhra.
Coming to Ceded, the action flick raked in Rs. 1 crore share, and in Nizam, Pushpa collects a whopping share of Rs. 3.45 crores.
With this, the movie has minted a massive share close to Rs. 7 crores in AP and TS, on its 4th day, which is a busy weekday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actor Suresh Gopi tests positive for Covid-19
- Khiladi’s fourth song to be out on Ravi Teja’s birthday
- Poll : What’s your take on Bangarraju’s success?
- Controversial Bigg Boss contestant contracts Covid
- Balakrishna’s Akhanda creates a rare feat
- Varun Tej kills it in the new teaser of Ghani