PVP’s boss, Potluri Vara Prasad is one man who is behind all this. Generally, a very religious man, the renowned producer prayed for the success of his last film Oopiri in the temple town of Tirupathi during the release day. With the blessings of the lord, the film was a huge success.
Continuing with the same sentiment, PVP will now head to Mumbai’s famous Siddhi Vinayak Temple and pray for the success of his family entertainer Brahmotsavam during the release day.
Slated to hit the screens this Friday, Brahmotsavam is one of the most awaited films in the recent times and has super star Mahesh Babu in a lead role.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years