123telugu had already reported that last year’s Bollywood sensational hit Queen will be remade in South Languages. Meanwhile, the official launch of Tamil remake where Kajal Aggarwal will be essaying the lead role has happened a while ago.
Speaking at the launch event, Kajal said that ” I’m not here to fill anyone’s shoes and will do it my way”. She also added that though the story is same its treatment will be entirely different from the original one.
Titled as Paris Paris the film will be directed by popular actor cum director Ramesh Aravind. Stay tuned for more updates regarding this project.
- Temper’s Hindi remake Simmba nears 400 Cr milestone
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side