While the Telugu remake of Tamil superhit film Ratsasan will star Bellamkonda Sreenivas as the male lead, a search is on for the female lead of the film.
And it is the buzz that Raashi Khanna is in talks for the same. The makers were apparently looking for a fresh face initially but went ahead for an established face since they felt that could get the film a good market.
It is to be seen if this collaboration works out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series