After the success of Jai Lava Kusa, it looks like Raashi Khanna has pinned high hopes on her upcoming film Tholi Prema. Directed by Venky Atluri, the actress is paired opposite Varun Tej in this romantic drama and she says that it’s the most difficult role she has done in her career.
Talking about her role in the film, Raashi said, “The best part is that my character is not unidimensional and keeps evolving through the film. The love track is like a phase in her life’s journey where she grows as a person. It is the most difficult character I’ve played till date and I have grown both as an actor and as a person during the course of playing it.”
The film is currently being shot in London, and the team is expected to return to Hyderabad sometime soon. BVSN Prasad is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting details about Naga Shaurya-K Raghavendra Rao film
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- People are going crazy watching iSmart Shankar: Puri Jagannadh
- Teja opens up about his future projects
- Tamannah’s next gets an interesting title