Rashi Khanna, the gorgeous Delhi beauty, is playing the heroine’s role in Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming film ‘Supreme’. The actress is going to be seen in a full length comedy role in this movie and guess who the inspiration is for this character? It is none other than veteran actress Radhika.
Apparently, director Anil Ravipudi modeled Rashi Khanna’s character after Radhika’s character from Donga Mogudu. He has used Radhika’s scenes in the film as a reference point for Rashi Khanna’s behaviour pattern in the film.
Supreme is currently in postproduction phase and the movie is gearing up for a release in early May. The audio album was released recently and Sai Karthik composed the music.
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh
- Top producers launch Allu Sirish’s ABCD
- Varun Tej launches Shriya, Niharika’s film