Legendary director Raghavendra Rao’s son Prakash has tried his hand at direction in the past. While one venture won critical acclaim, his second movie was Anaganaga oka Dheerudu and it ended up as a failure.
Now, he is all set to try his hand at direction once again. He will be making a lady oriented movie with the beautiful Anushka now. According to reports, this movie will be produced by Potluri Vara Prasad and Keeravaani might compile the audio tracks.
The movie may be formally launched or announced on November 7th, on the occasion of Anushka’s birthday.
- Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy has new title
- RGV reveals why he didn’t direct NTR biopic
- Young hero showcases his ‘Karrasaamu’ skills on sets
- Top South Indian Heroines who can be Captain Marvel in India
- Popular singer response to #MeToo allegations