Actor turned director Rahul Ravindran’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Howrah Bridge, was supposed to hit the screens today (January 26). However, the film was later postponed due to the heavy competition between the new releases.
As per the latest updates, the makers have decided to release Howrah Bridge on February 2. The film stars upcoming actress Chandini Chowdary playing the female lead, while Manali Rathod will be seen in an important role. Revan Yadu has directed the movie and EMV Studios banner has bankrolled it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film