Raj Tarun is all set to start shooting for his next film which will be produced by Dil Raju. The untitled film is going to be directed by Anish Krishna, who had previously made ‘Ala Ela’, a small-budget film which went on to become a sleeper hit.
The film was supposed to go on floors much sooner; however, owing to Dil Raju’s prior commitments, the principal shooting was delayed. Now, Dil Raju has reportedly given a green signal for the film and it could go on floors as soon as two weeks.
More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon. Meanwhile, Raj Tarun’s other film, Rajugadu, directed by Sanjana, is gearing up for release as a Sankranthi special.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Anaya Pandey grilled again- This time about financial transactions
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- Ritu Varma gets emotional at Varudu Kavalenu event