As expected, Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great opened to a good note all over. The film according to the producers has made a total share of 3.81 crores to date in the Nizam area.
The trade pundits reveal that if the film goes on the same speed, it might easily touch 9 crores after the first week which is quite huge for the film and its makers.
Ravi Teja played a blind man in this film and with the weekend on, the makers are expecting some more money in the coming days. Anil Ravipudi has directed Raja The Great.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December