As expected, Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great opened to a good note all over. The film according to the producers has made a total share of 3.81 crores to date in the Nizam area.
The trade pundits reveal that if the film goes on the same speed, it might easily touch 9 crores after the first week which is quite huge for the film and its makers.
Ravi Teja played a blind man in this film and with the weekend on, the makers are expecting some more money in the coming days. Anil Ravipudi has directed Raja The Great.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam- UV Creations need to act fast
- Master a debacle in Hindi- Then why remaking it?
- Red’s 3rd day AP/TG collections
- Shocking- Krack to have its digital premiere on this date
- Jersey remake gets a solid release date
- Poll : Prabhas Salaar or KGF 2 -Which will be a bigger hit?