Fans of Ravi Teja are rejoicing as the Mass Maharaja is finally back to the movies after almost a two-year break. The film lived up to the expectations and grossed a decent $133,751 from the Tuesday premieres.
As per the latest trade reports, Raja The Great has grossed another $36,466 from 90 screens until 11:45 pm, taking its total to $170,217. The long weekend will be quite crucial for the movie’s overseas box-office prospects.
On the other hand, Raja The Great has collected over Rs.5.02 crore share in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on its opening day.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success