Fans of Ravi Teja are rejoicing as the Mass Maharaja is finally back to the movies after almost a two-year break. The film lived up to the expectations and grossed a decent $133,751 from the Tuesday premieres.
As per the latest trade reports, Raja The Great has grossed another $36,466 from 90 screens until 11:45 pm, taking its total to $170,217. The long weekend will be quite crucial for the movie’s overseas box-office prospects.
On the other hand, Raja The Great has collected over Rs.5.02 crore share in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on its opening day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu wows everyone with his fitness levels
- Talk- One more star attraction in F3?
- One of India’s finest cinematographers roped in for Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Ravi Teja proves everyone wrong with Krack
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni
- Kannada biggie, Pogaru gets a release date