Fans of Ravi Teja are rejoicing as the Mass Maharaja is finally back to the movies after almost a two-year break. The film lived up to the expectations and grossed a decent $133,751 from the Tuesday premieres.
As per the latest trade reports, Raja The Great has grossed another $36,466 from 90 screens until 11:45 pm, taking its total to $170,217. The long weekend will be quite crucial for the movie’s overseas box-office prospects.
On the other hand, Raja The Great has collected over Rs.5.02 crore share in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on its opening day.
- Venky-Salman rock with their dance at Ashritha’s wedding
- Veteran actor slut shames Nayanthara at her film’s event
- Jersey girl upset with no change in the film industry after #MeToo
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!