Following the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise, all eyes are on Rajamouli’s next film. The director, in his latest interview to popular international entertainment magazine Variety, confirmed that his next two projects will be with producer DVV Danayya and the other starring Mahesh Babu.
There have been several rumors until recently about the hero in Rajamouli’s next. Clearing the air, Rajamouli said, “I don’t know which language it is going to be in and who is going to be in the cast, yet. I have committed to Danayya and that will be my next”. This film is going to be a social drama. The maverick director also said his film with Mahesh will be produced by KL Narayana and that it will kick-start in 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Body-shaming inspires Raashi’s stunning transformation
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement