Following the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise, all eyes are on Rajamouli’s next film. The director, in his latest interview to popular international entertainment magazine Variety, confirmed that his next two projects will be with producer DVV Danayya and the other starring Mahesh Babu.
There have been several rumors until recently about the hero in Rajamouli’s next. Clearing the air, Rajamouli said, “I don’t know which language it is going to be in and who is going to be in the cast, yet. I have committed to Danayya and that will be my next”. This film is going to be a social drama. The maverick director also said his film with Mahesh will be produced by KL Narayana and that it will kick-start in 2019.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry