Following the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise, all eyes are on Rajamouli’s next film. The director, in his latest interview to popular international entertainment magazine Variety, confirmed that his next two projects will be with producer DVV Danayya and the other starring Mahesh Babu.
There have been several rumors until recently about the hero in Rajamouli’s next. Clearing the air, Rajamouli said, “I don’t know which language it is going to be in and who is going to be in the cast, yet. I have committed to Danayya and that will be my next”. This film is going to be a social drama. The maverick director also said his film with Mahesh will be produced by KL Narayana and that it will kick-start in 2019.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims