It’s well-known that Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu had commissioned numero uno director Rajamouli to supervise the designs for several key administrative buildings that will be built in the state capital Amaravati. Rajamouli had recently held preliminary talks with the CM in this regard.
Now, Rajamouli has landed in London and met with the representatives of the renowned architect Norman Foster. Rajamouli, along with TDP MP Galla Jayadev and CRDA Commissioner, suggested a few changes to the designs. CM Chandrababu will tour London from October 23 and finalize the designs that will be prepared following Rajamouli and team’s suggestions.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Cinema Bandi tops Netflix trends list
- Makers of Ravi Teja’s Khiladi clarify about ‘OTT’ rumors