It’s well-known that Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu had commissioned numero uno director Rajamouli to supervise the designs for several key administrative buildings that will be built in the state capital Amaravati. Rajamouli had recently held preliminary talks with the CM in this regard.
Now, Rajamouli has landed in London and met with the representatives of the renowned architect Norman Foster. Rajamouli, along with TDP MP Galla Jayadev and CRDA Commissioner, suggested a few changes to the designs. CM Chandrababu will tour London from October 23 and finalize the designs that will be prepared following Rajamouli and team’s suggestions.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director