It’s well-known that Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu had commissioned numero uno director Rajamouli to supervise the designs for several key administrative buildings that will be built in the state capital Amaravati. Rajamouli had recently held preliminary talks with the CM in this regard.
Now, Rajamouli has landed in London and met with the representatives of the renowned architect Norman Foster. Rajamouli, along with TDP MP Galla Jayadev and CRDA Commissioner, suggested a few changes to the designs. CM Chandrababu will tour London from October 23 and finalize the designs that will be prepared following Rajamouli and team’s suggestions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival