It’s well-known that Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu had commissioned numero uno director Rajamouli to supervise the designs for several key administrative buildings that will be built in the state capital Amaravati. Rajamouli had recently held preliminary talks with the CM in this regard.
Now, Rajamouli has landed in London and met with the representatives of the renowned architect Norman Foster. Rajamouli, along with TDP MP Galla Jayadev and CRDA Commissioner, suggested a few changes to the designs. CM Chandrababu will tour London from October 23 and finalize the designs that will be prepared following Rajamouli and team’s suggestions.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event