Ace director S.S. Rajamouli is currently touring Rajasthan as part of a location hunt for his upcoming period adventure, ‘Baahubali’. The film has Prabhas in the lead role along with Anushka and Rana Daggubati. Interestingly, ‘Baahubali’ was not the first choice of story for the Rajamouli – Prabhas combo.
While speaking to us recently for an interview, Prabhas revealed that he and Rajamouli decided to work together for a film even before ‘Magadheera’ released. Over the past few years, Rajamouli apparently worked on as many as six different story lines before finalising the current one.
“I liked all six story lines. But Rajamouli is a perfectionist and he kept working on different themes until ‘Baahubali’ finally pleased him. I am very excited about the project”, said Prabhas. The movie is set to go onto the floors from April. Music is being scored by M.M. Keeravani.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar opens up about car accident
- Star Hero escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends