Ever since the news about French government conferring Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts Arts et Lettres (Knight in the National Order Arts and Letters) on legendary Indian actor Kamal Haasan, social media has been abuzz with fans and celebrities wishing Kamal.
Joining the list of people who wished the legendary actor now is none other than Kamal’s longtime friend and Super Star Rajinikanth. Today, Rajini took to Twitter and wished Kamal in Tamil. Rajini equalled Kamal Haasan with the legendary Sivaji Ganesha and called Kamal as the Nadigar Thilagam of present day Tamil cinema.
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood