Superstar Rajinikanth is going to work with his son in law Dhanush very soon. Dhanush just confirmed via Twitter that he will be producing a movie with Rajinikanth as the hero and Kabali director Pa Ranjith will be in charge of the film once again. The movie has worked out reasonably well for distributors in Tamil Nadu.
Regular shooting will begin after Rajinikanth’s Robot 2.0 releases. The big budget film will once again be a social thriller, according to media reports coming out of Chennai. Wunderbar Films banner will be the production house. Other details about the movie will be announced soon.
— Dhanush (@dhanushkraja) August 29, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?