For the first time, Super Star Rajinikanth will be joining hands with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss. Leading Tamil production house, Lyca Productions, will be bankrolling this crazy project. The as-yet-untitled film’s regular shooting will commence from March.
As per the latest buzz in Kollywood circles, Rajini will be paired opposite two heroines in the movie. Star heroine Nayanthara and young actress Keerthy Suresh will be sharing screen space with the stalwart actor.
In the past, Nayan had acted alongside Rajini in movies such as Chandramukhi, Sivaji and Kathanayakudu. On the other hand, this will be Keerthy Suresh’s first ever collaboration with Rajini. Anirudh Ravichander is the film’s music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja