Millions of fans and the Indian film fraternity were worried when reports of Super Star Rajinikanth’s hospitalization went viral yesterday. The stalwart actor is currently undergoing treatment at Apollo Hospitals in Hyderabad.
Doctors treating Rajini revealed that Thalaivar has been suffering from exhaustion and severe fluctuations in his blood pressure. In a major relief, it has also been revealed that Rajini has no symptoms of Coronavirus. However, the actor will undergo more tests today, including a fresh COVID-19 test to ascertain his latest health.
Meanwhile, the hospital authorities have urged all the fans and well-wishers to not rush to the hospital to enquire about Rajini’s health. We at 123telugu.com wish the Super Star a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy