Millions of fans and the Indian film fraternity were worried when reports of Super Star Rajinikanth’s hospitalization went viral yesterday. The stalwart actor is currently undergoing treatment at Apollo Hospitals in Hyderabad.
Doctors treating Rajini revealed that Thalaivar has been suffering from exhaustion and severe fluctuations in his blood pressure. In a major relief, it has also been revealed that Rajini has no symptoms of Coronavirus. However, the actor will undergo more tests today, including a fresh COVID-19 test to ascertain his latest health.
Meanwhile, the hospital authorities have urged all the fans and well-wishers to not rush to the hospital to enquire about Rajini’s health. We at 123telugu.com wish the Super Star a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama
- Acharya wraps up its talkie part finally