But now reports coming in say that it was Rajnikanth who was behind this delay. Going into details, the makers of Kabali had already booked a slot for the censor screening and also were ready to request several other small film producers who were already in line to give way to Kabali for its censor screening.
Knowing this, Rajni called up producer Thanu and asked him not to jump the queue and wait for his turn. This obviously delayed the film which will now release on 22nd of July.
With such a gesture from the super star, the respect for him all over the industry has grown by leaps and bounds.
Articles that might interest you:
- Major change in Rana’s Virata Parvam
- Trailer of Kiara Advani’s Good Newwz receives mixed reactions
- Noted director meets Prabhas for a project
- Juicy info about Bunny-Sukumar’s next
- Star daughter’s debut film is finally out
- Naga Chaitanya happy with Venky Mama’s final copy