Rakul Preet is thrilled to be part of Spyder and she says that it is her dream come true with big names like Mahesh Babu, Murugadoss, and Santosh Sivan. The actress has played the role of a medical student in the action thriller which is gearing up for release on September 27.
Talking about her equation with Mahesh Babu, Rakul said, “I love how much he cares about his family. No matter how busy he is with his work, he always makes time for his family. He’s an amazing co-star and I had a wonderful time working with him.”
Not just that, apparently, Mahesh Babu also shared details about the wellness retreats and spas that he has visited over the years. “I have made my list of spas that I should go to all over the world, thanks to him,” Rakul shared in a recent interview.
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next