After a brief hiatus from shooting, it’s work as usual for Ram Charan Tej. He’s going to join the team of his upcoming film Rachcha from January 5 onwards for a new schedule. Tamannaah, who’s playing the lead role in the film, is currently shooting for Prabhas’ Rebel in Bangkok. She’ll join the Rachcha’s team as soon as she wraps the Bangkok schedule. Few weeks ago, Rachcha was shot in Talakona forest, near Tirupati and a bamboo forest in Anji, China.
Ajmal Ameer is playing the villain’s role in the film. Sampath Nandi is directing the film and NV Prasad and Paras Jain are producing the film on Mega Supergood Films banner. Mani Sharma is composing the music. The film is expected to hit the screens in March.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas reveals the actual budget of Saaho
- Will NTR respond to Balayya’s son in law’s comments?
- Poll: Will Sye Raa work in Bollywood?
- Kartikeya opens up about his ‘scary’ role in Gang Leader
- Prabhas is the best I have ever seen-Chunky Pandey
- Bigg Boss : Who among these two will be the wild card entry?