On December 29, hero Ram Charan shocked his fans and film fraternity by revealing that he tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. Charan has been in home isolation all these days and he even missed the Mega family’s New Year celebrations.
And this afternoon, Charan took to Twitter and gave a huge relief for all his anxious fans. The star hero revealed that he has now tested negative for COVID-19. “It feels good to be back,” Charan tweeted, as he went on to say that he can’t wait to be back to work very soon.
Charan will soon resume work on two of the most eagerly awaited movies, Rajamouli’s RRR and Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Acharya.
It feels good to be back !!! pic.twitter.com/5yqXQkPVtg
— Ram Charan (@AlwaysRamCharan) January 12, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday