Ram Charan is slowly but steadily improving after suffering an injury on his leg during the shoot of RRR. As he has some free time, he has left to a small holiday in Africa.
The news is that Charan and his wife are currently holidaying in the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. This park is known for its wild animals and especially a breed of Zebra’s.
The news is also that once Charan gets back, he will start shooting for RRR again. RRR also has NTR in a lead role and he is filming for the project as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially