News has been making rounds from quite long time that Ram Charan will be acting in a movie directed by Srinu Vaitla. This project is expected to start in September, once Vytla is done with Aagadu.
The cast and crew of this film has not been finalized yet. D.V.V.Danayya will produce the movie under Universal Media banner. Vaitla is currently directing the much awaited Aagadu starring Mahesh Babu and Tamanna, where as Ram Charan is busy with Govindudu Andari Vadele under the direction of Krishna Vamsi.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties