News has been making rounds from quite long time that Ram Charan will be acting in a movie directed by Srinu Vaitla. This project is expected to start in September, once Vytla is done with Aagadu.
The cast and crew of this film has not been finalized yet. D.V.V.Danayya will produce the movie under Universal Media banner. Vaitla is currently directing the much awaited Aagadu starring Mahesh Babu and Tamanna, where as Ram Charan is busy with Govindudu Andari Vadele under the direction of Krishna Vamsi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down