News has been making rounds from quite long time that Ram Charan will be acting in a movie directed by Srinu Vaitla. This project is expected to start in September, once Vytla is done with Aagadu.
The cast and crew of this film has not been finalized yet. D.V.V.Danayya will produce the movie under Universal Media banner. Vaitla is currently directing the much awaited Aagadu starring Mahesh Babu and Tamanna, where as Ram Charan is busy with Govindudu Andari Vadele under the direction of Krishna Vamsi.
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Press Note : ‘Telangana American Telugu Association forms new board for 2019-2022’