Ram Charan and Sukumar’s blockbuster 2018 rural drama, Rangasthalam, is releasing in Kannada as Rangasthala today. Rangasthalam becomes the first modern Telugu movie after Mayabazaar to be dubbed in Kannada.
Now, the latest update is that Rangasthala is releasing in close to 85 screens all over Karnataka. In Bangalore city alone, the film will have 26 shows on its first day, which is a good release for a one-year-old dubbed film. The film is released jointly by Mythri Movie Makers and JM Movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Another Mega cameo in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya?
- Noted heroine to tie the knot soon?
- Rana to join hands with this director again?
- Star hero buys a custom made Benz V-Class
- Fans send wishes to Akhil- Want him to succeed this year
- Salman’s Radhe to miss Eid due to Coronavirus