Ram is quite happy with the response which his latest film Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi has gotten from the audience. In fact, the actor has been promoting the film a lot from the past couple of weeks, and he praised both his co-stars, Anupama and Lavanya, for all the hard work they had put in.
Interestingly, in a recent talk show, Ram revealed that he had coined a nickname for both his co-stars. While he calls Lavanya as Lav, his confession about Anupama’s nickname came as a big surprise for the actress. “I call Anupama as Upma, but I must add that I really like upma. It’s all in good humour,” Ram said, much to the delight of Anupama.
Directed by Kishore Tirumala, the film also had Sree Vishnu in a key role. DSP had scored the music.
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies
- Krish to join Baahubali makers?