The pre-release event for hero Ram’s Sankranthi entertainer, RED, took place in Hyderabad last night. During the event, the company that was organizing the event did an unexpected goof up. Instead of giving RED’s FDFS ticket to the chief guest Trivikram at the time of its launch, they mistakenly gave Krack’s ticket. Needless to say, this led to trolling and meme fest on social media.
But Ram took to Twitter and displayed his maturity level. He tagged the event management company’s Twitter handle and told them that mistakes do happen sometimes and that it’s okay. “You’re still the best..cheers,” Ram concluded his tweet, winning everyone’s hearts.
RED also features young beauties Nivetha Pethuraj, Malvika Sharma and Amritha Aiyer in lead roles. This Kishore Tirumala directorial has been produced by Ram’s uncle Sravanthi Ravi Kishore. The film is all set for a grand release tomorrow (Jan 14).
Trivikram garu – Thank you for making the event so memorable.🤗
My dearest fans – Loved seeing you all as always ❤️
Media – Thank you for your kind words & support 🙏@shreyasmedia – Appudappudu Thappulu Jaruguthayi..Em Parledhu..You’re still the best..cheers!👍
— RAm POthineni (@ramsayz) January 13, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Oh Ammalaalo from Dasara is lovely
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
- Ravanasura trailer – Power packed with style and substance
- Chiranjeevi honors Keeravani and team RRR at Ram Charan’s birthday bash
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food