Rana is one actor who takes immense training in all his roles. Now, he is doing an animal-based film called Haathi Mere Sathi which is being directed by Prabhu Solomon.
As Rana will be sharing screen space with a lot of elephants, the star actor has headed to Kerala and will spending time with the elephants for about two weeks.
This will make him get quite used to the elephants so that he can shoot freely with them. The shooting of the film will happen in the dense forests of Kerala.
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next