Rana is one actor who takes immense training in all his roles. Now, he is doing an animal-based film called Haathi Mere Sathi which is being directed by Prabhu Solomon.
As Rana will be sharing screen space with a lot of elephants, the star actor has headed to Kerala and will spending time with the elephants for about two weeks.
This will make him get quite used to the elephants so that he can shoot freely with them. The shooting of the film will happen in the dense forests of Kerala.
- Bhumika’s iconic film to have a sequel
- Maharshi fourth single-All eyes on DSP now
- Chiranjeevi donates money to Hyderabad firefighter
- Telugu actor confirms his breakup through Instagram
- Poll: Which aspect of Jersey did you like the most?
- Shraddha Srinath being flooded with offers