Sharwa is busy promoting his new film Ranarangam which will be out on the 15th of August in a grand manner. Now, the latest we hear is that the fights composed in the film will be quite realistic.
The film is a gangster drama and has liquor mafia as the backdrop. So, director Sudheer Varma has narrated these action sequences in the film will be realistic and near to the style which was famous in the early ’90s.
Kalyani Priyadarshan and Kajal play female leads in this film which also has Aadarsh Balakrishna in a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release