Ranbir Kapoor is one top actor who has a massive fan following. He is in a relationship with actress Alia Bhatt and we all know that.
Both Alia and Ranbir tested positive for COVID 19 and now are back healthy. Many want to know when the couple will tie the knot.
Ranbir wanted to marry two years back but as his father passed away, he did not want to marry. Now, he has postponed the wedding once again as he feels this is not the right time to marry.
Ranbir has multiple films in the pipeline and will marry in 2022 as per the update.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero approached for Mahesh-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song