Rangasthalam, the much-awaited period village drama starring Ram Charan and Samantha, has just completed its censor formalities. The CBFC has cleared the movie with a UA certificate. With all decks cleared, Rangasthalam is all set for a grand worldwide release on March 30.
In Rangasthalam, Ram Charan plays a hearing impaired young man named Chitti Babu. Samantha plays Rama Lakshmi, a village belle. The film is said to be based on village politics that were rampant in the 80s. Jagapathi Babu plays the main antagonist’s role.
Rangasthalam, directed by Sukumar, also stars Prakash Raj, Aadhi Pinisetty and Anasuya in important roles. Mythri Movie Makers banner has produced this high-budget entertainer. DSP’s music has become a huge hit.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu