Rangasthalam, the much-awaited period village drama starring Ram Charan and Samantha, has just completed its censor formalities. The CBFC has cleared the movie with a UA certificate. With all decks cleared, Rangasthalam is all set for a grand worldwide release on March 30.
In Rangasthalam, Ram Charan plays a hearing impaired young man named Chitti Babu. Samantha plays Rama Lakshmi, a village belle. The film is said to be based on village politics that were rampant in the 80s. Jagapathi Babu plays the main antagonist’s role.
Rangasthalam, directed by Sukumar, also stars Prakash Raj, Aadhi Pinisetty and Anasuya in important roles. Mythri Movie Makers banner has produced this high-budget entertainer. DSP’s music has become a huge hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these should direct a Hindi film soon?
- Director Teja tests positive for COVID 19
- Mumbai cops-Sushanth searched for ways to kill himself
- Chiranjeevi posts memorable video on Rakhi
- Crazy twist revealed from Vishnu Manchu’s next
- Upset RGV to make a film on Arnab Goswami