Rangasthalam, the much-awaited period village drama starring Ram Charan and Samantha, has just completed its censor formalities. The CBFC has cleared the movie with a UA certificate. With all decks cleared, Rangasthalam is all set for a grand worldwide release on March 30.
In Rangasthalam, Ram Charan plays a hearing impaired young man named Chitti Babu. Samantha plays Rama Lakshmi, a village belle. The film is said to be based on village politics that were rampant in the 80s. Jagapathi Babu plays the main antagonist’s role.
Rangasthalam, directed by Sukumar, also stars Prakash Raj, Aadhi Pinisetty and Anasuya in important roles. Mythri Movie Makers banner has produced this high-budget entertainer. DSP’s music has become a huge hit.
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date