123telugu has already reported that Prakash Raj has backed out of Rana Daggubati’s multilingual film titled Ghazi. As per the latest reports, yet another talented character artist, Rao Ramesh has been roped in for this role.
Touted to be India’s first submarine warfare film, Ghazi showcases the mysterious events that surrounded the sinking of Pakistan’s PNS Ghazi submarine during the Indo-Pak war in 1971.
The film written by Sankalp Reddy, will be produced by PVP Cinema and directed by Sankalp Reddy himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- No clear favorite to win to win Bigg Boss 5
- Teaser of Puneet Raj Kumar’s last film raises curiosity
- Ram Charan as Rama Raju looks destructive in RRR’s poster
- Samantha’s new film, Yashoda goes on floors
- Akhanda is a huge hit – We dissect the reasons why?
- Telugu short film Manasanamaha enters Oscar qualification race