Last night, Ram, Sundeep Kishan, Sai Dharam Tej, Varun Tej, Allu Sirish and Mass Maharaja got together to celebrate the event. Apparently, she will also be hosting a grand party.
Rashi started her career with a bang by debuting in John Abraham’s thriller, Madras Cafe. She entered Tollywood with the 2014 hit Oohalu Gusagusalade and subsequently appeared in movies like Joru, Shivam, Jil and a cameo in Manam. She is currently waiting for her next film Bengal Tiger’s release and is also shooting for Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next