Last night, Ram, Sundeep Kishan, Sai Dharam Tej, Varun Tej, Allu Sirish and Mass Maharaja got together to celebrate the event. Apparently, she will also be hosting a grand party.
Rashi started her career with a bang by debuting in John Abraham’s thriller, Madras Cafe. She entered Tollywood with the 2014 hit Oohalu Gusagusalade and subsequently appeared in movies like Joru, Shivam, Jil and a cameo in Manam. She is currently waiting for her next film Bengal Tiger’s release and is also shooting for Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme.
- Star heroine’s special song in mega hero film?
- Crucial second week for Sammohanam
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?
- Young actress takes to pole dancing
- Tej excited to reveal his film’s trailer