Last night, Ram, Sundeep Kishan, Sai Dharam Tej, Varun Tej, Allu Sirish and Mass Maharaja got together to celebrate the event. Apparently, she will also be hosting a grand party.
Rashi started her career with a bang by debuting in John Abraham’s thriller, Madras Cafe. She entered Tollywood with the 2014 hit Oohalu Gusagusalade and subsequently appeared in movies like Joru, Shivam, Jil and a cameo in Manam. She is currently waiting for her next film Bengal Tiger’s release and is also shooting for Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai
- Shraddha happy with her career highest grosser, Saaho
- Nagarjuna recovers from viral fever; Cautions fans over monsoon fevers
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film
- Vijay’s Bigil continues to make waves