Balakrishna’s previous film with KS Ravi Kumar, Jai Simha was a decent hit at the box office. We all know that the combo is back once again now with their new film which will go on floors soon.
The latest we hear is that this film will also have a heavy dose of family sentiment like Jaya Simha. The news is that Balayya has requested Ravi Kumar to make the script in such a way that it will have everything.
So, the sentiment quotient will also be more but will be narrated in a sensible manner. The heroines of the film are yet to be finalized as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Rangasthalam’s Kannada version unveiled
- Burra Katha’s release postponed by a day
- Chiru’s next to be shot in Ram Charan’s film sets
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason