Tamil director TN Santhosh, is going to be remaking his hit film, Kanithan, in Telugu with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja as the lead. The film is expected to go on sets in the next couple of months.
Speaking to a leading newspaper, Santhosh revealed that Ravi Teja’s antics and mass image will suite his role perfectly. Apparently, the producer of the Tamil version, Kalaipuli S. Thanu, is going to be bankrolling the Telugu version as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food