The makers of Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s ongoing action entertainer, Krack, unveiled the film’s first look this morning as a New Year treat. The poster has the Mass Maharaj looking all massy and intense in a cop avatar.
For Krack, Ravi Teja joined forces with his Don Seenu and Balupu director Gopichand Malineni for the third time. Tamil actors Samuthirakhani and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar are playing important roles in the movie. Tagore Madhu is bankrolling the film and Thaman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu family launch a film studio on Allu Ramalingaiah’s birth anniversary
- Samantha surprises Tollywood colleagues with Saaki hampers
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release